Winter hose blow-out
How to keep your hoses from freezing during the winter
Mr. Bad Alibi came up with the best invention for us here on the ranch that I want to share with everyone!
I beleive you could purchase a setup that is similar but this works with everyday items you probably have laying around.
Here is what you need:
- air compressor
- air compressor hose
- a 1-2 ft section of garden hose (male end attached)
- your normal watering hose
- a male air compressor plug
- hose clamps
- an outlet
Here is how to put it all together:
- plug your air compressor into an power source (see fig. A and fig. B)
- attach the male end of the air compressor hose to the compressor .
- insert a male compressor plug to the the cut end of the garden hose and secure with hose clamps (see fig. C)
- screw female end of watering hose to male end of garden hose from step 3.
- turn compressor on and let it do it's thing!
Wednesday, January 20, 2021